Is it bad to stay inside alot?
Well I am a breed between the paint-baller, And the basement hermit.

My skin is as white as a ghost! XD
^Cant paintball all the time! So spend down time playing games Cheese

If I didn't work so much I'd probably play on my computer alotttt more, and I already play 40+hours a week.

As long as your happy/healthy, Shouldnt matter!
Well I'm fine at the mo
(12-31-2012, 04:44 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Personally, I like going out and go to the gym, things like those really set you free and give yourself the right to sit your arse for some hours.

Like you took them out of my mouth.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Yeah, the thing is i would go to a gym, but its just that the nearest one i would have to drive too, and i don't think i have the time for that, so i think overall im just going to do alot of exercise, and then pretend that im not playing games, so i don't feel as bad, BEST IDEA EVER!
(01-01-2013, 01:05 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Yeah, the thing is i would go to a gym, but its just that the nearest one i would have to drive too, and i don't think i have the time for that, so i think overall im just going to do alot of exercise, and then pretend that im not playing games, so i don't feel as bad, BEST IDEA EVER!

You dont have time for driving to the gym, yet you have time for sitting "on your arse" all day? Come on man...
Well there is no good or bad in this situations. If you like to game then sure why not, but if you like clubbing, drinking or gyming then you should go for it Smile well personally i think it is better to balance your time between socializing and gaming. Staying at home for too long can lower your self esteem and you may feel insecure in public Smile
I'm mostly on the PC the whole day, but it doesnt make me feel bad, just the opposite i like doing my own thing and that is PC'ing, when i sit down stairs watching TV that makes me bored, do what you want Wink
Try to do more productive things on the computer instead of just gaming.

Maybe do some level editing, animation, artwork, 3d modelling etc.

All of these are fun to do and you'll feel better about being on your computer a lot because you're doing something that doesn't feel like a waste of time.
I feel good about playing vid games so much because I have an addict's sense of accomplishment!