Props Missing
I appear to missing props such as "Useful Construction Props" and "Useful Comic Props", and even PHX Props, I recently reinstalled Garry's Mod. Any idea as to getting them back?

I did also recently download everything that was needed for the server, including spawn lists. And that's all there. But nothing else.

Thanks!

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Bump - could really use some help on this, all the games are installed and I've mounted them. I think, I clicked the controller icon and their all ticked.

Try getting the spawnlists, that's probably what's wrong?
Make sure you follow the instructions on how to extract and where to place the downloaded spawnlists.
Regards,
aviator
Can you get them? They're supposed to be there by default so why would anyone make a download for them :O

(12-31-2012, 09:19 PM)Small Bear Wrote: Can you get them? They're supposed to be there by default so why would anyone make a download for them :O

I suppose you can, I mean, the problem can easily occur if somebody does something wrong, so they probably are somewhere out there, try googling it.
Look at this thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622

This should have the content packs and spawnlists as well as the maps, make sure you have downloaded the correct ones and followed the instructions underneath them.

If these don't fix it then you may need to look wider and farther as it may not be Fearless related but Garry's Mod related.
Regards,
aviator
(12-31-2012, 09:21 PM)Aviator Wrote: Look at this thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622

This should have the content packs and spawnlists as well as the maps, make sure you have downloaded the correct ones and followed the instructions underneath them.

If these don't fix it then you may need to look wider and farther as it may not be Fearless related but Garry's Mod related.

I recently got a new computer, that's precisely what I did, on everything. All spawnlists and contents, and when I launched Garry's Mod, I had none of the basic props. Such as "Useful Construction Props" or "Useful Comic Props" or PHX props! But I had all the evocity spawn lists.

(12-31-2012, 09:26 PM)Small Bear Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 09:21 PM)Aviator Wrote: Look at this thread: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622

I recently got a new computer, that's precisely what I did, on everything. All spawnlists and contents, and when I launched Garry's Mod, I had none of the basic props. Such as "Useful Construction Props" or "Useful Comic Props" or PHX props! But I had all the evocity spawn lists.

I would presume it's a Garry's Mod issue. Try re-installing it but that's as far as my knowledge goes.
Regards,
aviator
Haha, done that three times today. But sure, I'll delete what I downloaded too.

EDIT: I just removed the evocity props I downloaded, now I have the props back!? I wouldn't advise anybody else do that then, I guess some error in them.