[Curious Question] Firing squad
I was just thinking, say if:-

I was president and i had a couple of prisoners depending on their reasons to be in jail, can i order a execution on them ( Firing squad ), I do not believe this encourages Aggressive RP- V33x and V2p has gas chambers to kill prisoners.

[Image: Firing_Squad.gif]
Only with appropriate, well carried out background RP (a devoted, strict government, putting the prisoners through trial or smt, etc.)
(12-29-2012, 11:08 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Only with appropriate, well carried out background RP (a devoted, strict government, putting the prisoners through trial or smt, etc.)

Ah, thank you for the help.
It can be RP-ed, but actually requires a cast of people willing to play along for two reasons:

First, what Killjoy said,

And second, you physically can't do it with minges (about to be shot by a squad, yet he is jumping up and down and spamming the mic with "SWAG" and "YOLO")
(12-29-2012, 11:37 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: It can be RP-ed, but actually requires a cast of people willing to play along for two reasons:

First, what Killjoy said,

And second, you physically can't do it with minges (about to be shot by a squad, yet he is jumping up and down and spamming the mic with "SWAG" and "YOLO")

Very true.

also to add on to my question can we make contraptions to kill them ( like crush them with a prop but like link it to hydraulics to kill them ? ( again RP wise )
Some Regimes that this can be used to:
Communist regime RP
Feudalism regime RP (Don't know how, but it can work)
Dictator regime RP
Some Republican regime RP (Only some)

Regimes this will NOT work on.
Democratic regime RP
Liberalism regime RP
No President (Rare)
(12-29-2012, 01:04 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: No President (Rare)

On V2P it happens every night ... :/
[Image: giphy.gif]