Ban Request on [FL:RP] lukebranton777
Name of player:[FL:RP] lukebranton777

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53665996

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) Around 7:55 pm PST

Server:rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: Ok, so I want to get this guy banned for RDM and random hostaging. So here is what happened. A rebel named ^G3N3R1C^4G4t0r48 comes up to me, and I am a black market dealer. He asks for a shipment of Kevlar. I then sell him the kevlar, and then afterwards the guy asks for more, so I say ok. We head over to the flea market, and we are talking about the price when I get tranquilized. When I wake up, the rebel's friend (who is also a rebel) demands for me to follow him. I follow FearRP because he is holding a USP after the random tranq, and then he demands 2k for my release. I tell him this is ridiculous, it was random, etc. He then says it's not random because "he is poor and needs money." I explain to him that it is not a valid reason, and he responds "well it's my reason anyway.". He then decides to say a blatant lie "Ok, well either way I'm killing you because my friend (the guy ^G3N3R1C from the beginning) said that you killed him.". He then shoots me in the face with an AWP.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
http://imgur.com/a/jmHA6
The descriptions are under each picture
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player [FL:RP] lukebranton777 (STEAM_0:0:53665996) was found violating rules regarding roleplay conduct.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 week.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team