Your name: Echo

Your ban ID:20215

Banned by: Grub,Adman

Reason: Prop lifting,prop pushing,prop blocking, prop killing self,Prop Spam

Involved:*Zero

Why we should unban you:
1: Im sorry
2: im being honest i was being a minge in a way
3. i ment to help *zero with his car i didnt mean to actully flip it into the air ddos made me lag and it flew in the air and killed someone but i just helped a lil bit
4: i didnt mean to prop block i got rid of it 10 secs afterward sorry if in between those 10 secs you wanted to go into nexus
5: with prop pushing and lifting same with me helping *zero
6: I am sorry i ruined roleplay for the guy that got car killed just wanted to help *zero
7: i didnt mean to prop kill my self i just wanted the prop laying on top of my head to make it look like im magical
8: sorry i spamed the props i didnt mean to hurt the gun dealer and i dont even think he got hurt disabled i think took out the part afterward i said sorry to him and he said its fine hes ok. it was ddos again by mistake
9. idk why but me lifting the prop up and down and hitting it on the ground didnt even break any rule i was just moving the prop up and down in the store. i never saw a rule about that
10. overall im really sorry i violated the server and i think it would be nice to make my suspension a lot lower becuase i understand that "you have to take responsibility for you actions" and i apoligize for my attitude earlier. i love playing on the servers and having a good time. to be honest its the only game i LIKE to play on gmod. i spend a lot of time playing on your servers and i just love playing it everyday. its the only game i play really when i get home from school or just wake up in the morning since its so fun! im sorry i was a minge and i have read the rules. its a shame and a lot of disapointment for me and for all of you on the server who like to play with me. i hate to hurt your guys roleplay and fun for the day and right now i regret everything i did. you might just close this but it would be nice for you to think about it. Im sorry i let fearless down and all my accidents and mistakes and i would be willing to make up for them just to play on that server and i would do anything. Im sorry i was a minge and i understand i have to owe u a consiquence. i deserve a punishment but not for this long at least. Sorry guys. I did it again :.(
Did you seriously make an unban request right after the first one was removed? This is a perfect example of you not giving a damn about the server rules and forum rules also. Take a day off and seriously review your attitude.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.