Server restart
I had just spawned contraband when the gamemode crashed and the admins restarted it, this pissed me off. Before anyone says "don't always contra farm then" I barely ever contra farm. The only time I decide to do it, the server is restarted.
The following 1 user Likes DarkSider's post:
  • User 7141
I was also baseing with dark as we were both rebels and we had both just recently spawned contra. Like 2 secs before restart.
Thats a bummer, i don't even bother putting it down too much, only rarely, as everytime i do, my internet goes off, server restarts or i get random raided. Its really stupid, best thing to do is do weed, but make sure that its somewhere they cant find it! :3
Ok.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Niimo
(12-26-2012, 09:24 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Thats a bummer, i don't even bother putting it down too much, only rarely, as everytime i do, my internet goes off, server restarts or i get random raided. Its really stupid, best thing to do is do weed, but make sure that its somewhere they cant find it! :3

I rarely get random raided, i always look if the server is stable. And contra stays if your internet shuts down.

(12-27-2012, 12:17 PM)Adman Wrote: Ok.

Shits given: 0.
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • User 7141
play on v2p you little contra whores
I rarely contra-whore aswell. The only time i ever really do is when i am in a group of about 3 people. This is best, as if you have 8 people, chances are at least 1 of them is going to be some minging noob, and destroy your contra while your out, and say that someone "raided it". The only time i ever base with anyone, is when i trust them, and know that there going to help me out!