The Walker (UDK Game Project) Farmhouse
Hello everyone!,

A week or so ago, i was speaking about how i was going to begin a project called, "The Walker" and indeed i have began to create it. So far i have made the entire woods, and i have made a farmhouse, which is what i am going to be showing you today.

The main reason i am showing you is because i would like to see what you think of it, because at the moment i am not sure wether it looks alright, and if you have any suggestions for me to add to the building, then i would really like you to give me those aswell, as i want to make this as realist as possible. So here are a few images, so that you can see what i have done so far!

[Image: 001-1.jpg]

[Image: 002-1.jpg]

[Image: 003-1.jpg]

Thank you for looking, and i hope that you can give me some feedback on if you like it or not, and i mainly need some suggestions on what i can add, so please go ahead and give me your opinions, and i will soon be carrying on making a new scene. Thank you, and happy Christmas to all!
Well this indeed looks good so far! Is there is any other way I can be up to date with your work?
(12-24-2012, 06:19 PM)Cpt. Tomorrow Wrote: Well this indeed looks good so far! Is there is any other way I can be up to date with your work?

I've got a website, but i do forget to update it regularly, but if you would like i could PM you if i have anything new, or you can just check on the off-topic section, as that is where i am going to be posting most of my work, and thanks alot for the feedback!
These are very nice, all self made textures/models?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(12-24-2012, 06:39 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: These are very nice, all self made textures/models?

Yes of course, most of them are created by me, some were given to me from other designers and a very few of them were created by friends, so in general they were my creations, and thank you for the feedback!
What are you using to create the skins?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(12-24-2012, 06:55 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: What are you using to create the skins?

Within 3d Max i have got a plugin, which simplifies UV mapping your model, so you only have to get the materials that you are going to need, and manually attach them to the model, and then the plugin automaticly makes the UV map for you, making it easy to import it into UDK! :))

Im Currently now making an empty office building, and there is going to be an elavator, and when you go in it, the lights will go off, you hear a noise, and then within a few seconds it will once again turn back on, and at the top floor, there will be another scene where the Walker is seen, but i cannot give you anymore detail, as i would like you to find out for yourselves when the game is released!