Good bye minge Hello melon
Hey, all of us will recognise me. I'm Tiny Recardo, but I've decided to live my life on fearless. My name will be cuewed as [FL:RP] Melon. I don't know why, but you guys call me a minge, and I don't want to be a minge, so I will try a new time, no more minging from my side. I will participate in more passive RPs and creating them themselves. I've found a new friendcirle, so no more minges! Anyways, on another note; It's christmas tomorow.
Moved to correct section
I'm willing to give you a new chance Smile Glad to hear you've changed, but the proof is in the pudding!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=SLOTH&n...,s:0,i:173
The following 1 user Likes Aston's post:
  • BambusBo
STEAM_0:1:39959455

Pop that SteamID in the bans page and then think about a different name if you don't want to be a minge...
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • BambusBo, Enzyme
(12-24-2012, 08:40 AM)Adman Wrote: STEAM_0:1:39959455

Pop that SteamID in the bans page and then think about a different name if you don't want to be a minge...

Dayyyyyuuuum... Well Tiny, time to pick a new name.
Haha, i dont think i have seen you steal anything from me, but all i can say is good luck with your new Roleplaying, hope it goes well!
Maybe like, Orange?
Maybe HugeSpace?

Dunno. Just a random name suggestion. Btw, I've seen you quite a bit on the servers. Them 600+ hours make me jelly.
Your name should be Heman. Just saying.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]