Unban for Cooper
Your name: (Steam friends name)
cooperw1
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Killjoy
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
FailRP and attempted RDM
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Me, and another cop
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I was attempting to raid the president after a big rp we were having which extended for a few hours, so I pretended to be an undercover cop. I was riding the elevator and I told the ss and cop next to me and told them I was an undercover cop going to help the president (because he was getting raided and called all cops to his office) and i was showing them my badge then the cop failrped and tried to handcuff me, so I jumped off the elevator, then he pulled out his gun, so I pulled out my gun and shot at him. I do not see how I fail rped or attempted to rdm in this situation, if anyone did this it was the cop in the elevator with me. I can see how the admin may have misunderstood the situation but I don't believe I broke any rules. Thank you.
You power-gamed yourself into being a cop.
I didn't mean to powergame myself into a cop, I was just trying to suggest the fact that I could be an undercover cop, they didn't even ASK for my badge, they just started attempting to arresting me. So naturally my instinct is to get away from there, and when he pulls a gun on me to try and defend myself. I hope you can understand my situation.
You have to check with the President first If you want to be an undercover cop, I've done it before.
Hifiwifi, you have no relation to this case whatsoever.
Cooper, thanks for reminding me that you broke FearRP under the SS agents gunpoint.

Powergaming stands, added FearRP, we havent discussed randomly shooting in Nexus with intent to kill. But this is enough to close the case.