Can someone help me?
I have no clue how to use the duplication feature on the toolgun i was wondering if someone could type a simple tutorile on how to use it.
(12-23-2012, 03:50 PM)rockyrebel Wrote: I have no clue how to use the duplication feature on the toolgun i was wondering if someone could type a simple tutorile on how to use it.

I guess I could.

Let's say, you have a room, existing of 4 walls.
You take your weld tool, and think of one point you're welding everything onto.

Let's say in this situation, you click every piece you want to dupe, one by one, but between that, you click the thing you want it all welded onto.

For instance:
Left wall-Right wall
Top wall-Right wall
Bottom wall-Right wall

When you've done this, you must select your Advanced Duplicator tool.
You Right-Click the right wall, because that's where you've welded everything to.

Now, you have an exact copy of your creation.
You must press "q" for the spawn menu, and then on the right, you see the Advanced Duplicator tool.
Now, you press "Save to Server" and then, you name the thing you want to be duped.

When you want to open the file you've duped again, you must go to the Advanced Duplicator Tool, select the thing you want to open, and press "Open".

If you do want to place the Duplication at the same place you've built it, you must tick the box "Paste at original location".

If you don't, do not select the box.

I hope that this all helped. If not, you may always sent me a Private Message on the Forums.

Kind regards,
Whoopie
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
The following 1 user Likes whoopie's post:
  • BambusBo
Thank you!!! Cheese it helped SO much! i love how the people on this server and how they r willing to go out of their way for other people, even ones they dont know.
(12-24-2012, 07:34 PM)rockyrebel Wrote: Thank you!!! Cheese it helped SO much! i love how the people on this server and how they r willing to go out of their way for other people, even ones they dont know.

haha, very true, everyone here likes to help eachother out, and i hope that you have a good time here, because this server is truly amazing!
I'm really glad that I could help!
If you are in need of any other help, or if you want to ask another question, feel free to send me a Private Message.

Kind regards,
Whoopie
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.