Nyxeify (Nelly Rose) says Goodbye :(
I know I've probaly made most of the community hate me by now, but for those who care I just wanted to say goodbye.

Even though it was a short run, I had fun and met a lot of great people. Wish you all the best in future and hope you guys have fun for many years to come on the server.

Sorry if I made you guys angry with me, and sorry that I said some harsh things. My only excuse is trying to stand up for a friend who's been done wrong by.

Anyways I wish you all a happy christmas and good new year.

Kind regards from Nyx
Sad to see you leave Nyx, I didn't get to meet you much what with my exams and all.

You were a fine roleplayer who had a lot of potential. Good luck with whatever lies ahead.

EDIT: Oh and have a merry Christmas!
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Nyxeify
Bye, Nyx.
I didnt really get the chance to really talk nor base / rp with you.
Take care tho!
Regards, ZuaXX!
The following 1 user Likes ZuaXX's post:
  • Nyxeify
Damnit! You healed me so many times :3, you were a great (role)player here, too bad you're leaving.

Merry christmas Wink
The following 3 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Nyxeify, Ne0ster, Salinsky
Goodbye and hopefully you'll find a community where nobody get's demoted or punished.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 8 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, equal, Mahti, Termin, Alphaey, aviator, DoomDude1, Salinsky
Goodbye Nyx, I hope you'll find what you're looking for. Please add me back on steam, we need to talk.
I'm assuming this is due to salinskys demotion? if that's the case, it's a bit silly that you're leaving over something that neither involves nor affects you. It's not as if he's banned and you can't roleplay with him. But regardless of the reason why you're "leaving" it's your choice if you want to weaken the FL community by removing a decent roleplayer from it.

But anyway, we'll see you back here in a week or two.
The following 3 users Like trouserlessliam's post:
  • Humla, equal, Alphaey
D: OMG!! There goes another one of our best RPers... Anyways, goodbye.. And Merry Chirstmas Smile

Edit: Oh and thanks for chasing all those minges who stole my tip in pianist RP Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Ne0ster's post:
  • Nyxeify
Feeling that it's a little bit too early for you to leave... isn't it..?
Anyway. I'm really sad about this. One flame war shouldn't cause this Sad

I guess this is a farewell even though I like you a lot...
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Nyxeify
You only have about 100 hours :/, I wish you the best luck in your life ;/.
The following 1 user Likes ousmN's post:
  • Alphaey