Rewind of YouTube 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCkYw3cRwLo

'Nuff said
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • DoomDude1, Von Tempski
Gosh, gangnam style...
This reminds me why I visit the internet...
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • DarkSider
Best. Video. Ever
The following 1 user Likes DarkSider's post:
  • TheDeadPixel
Pretty interesting, but I didn't get the four guys in different colours?
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • equal
(12-18-2012, 06:25 PM)DarkSider Wrote: Best. Video. Ever
YouTube has been shit and has been getting shittier and shittier ever since Google bought it. I'm not saying that the content is making it bad (although most of it isn't helping if you know what I mean) The shitty layouts once a month that's worse than the last, the problems they cause and refuse the fix, the copyright shit (Take a video down for having copyrighted gameplay of a game, while you pay a YouTube partner to do it even though they don't have the consent of the game creators).

Seriously YouTube. Fix the subscriber bug, the script errors, the buffering advertisements, the racist 9 year old Brazilians in the comments section, and the other thousand bugs instead of using the budget on NEW MONTHLY LAYOUTS that just break even more shit.

(12-19-2012, 04:39 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: YouTube has been shit and has been getting shittier and shittier ever since Google bought it. I'm not saying that the content is making it bad (although most of it isn't helping if you know what I mean) The shitty layouts once a month that's worse than the last, the problems they cause and refuse the fix, the copyright shit (Take a video down for having copyrighted gameplay of a game, while you pay a YouTube partner to do it even though they don't have the consent of the game creators).

Seriously YouTube. Fix the subscriber bug, the script errors, the buffering advertisements, the racist 9 year old Brazilians in the comments section, and the other thousand bugs instead of using the budget on NEW MONTHLY LAYOUTS that just break even more shit.

Wrong Website, Wrong Thread.

The website you are looking for is www.youtube.com

The thread you are looking for does not exist.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Harry Ford
(12-19-2012, 04:45 PM)Equal Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 04:39 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: YouTube has been shit and has been getting shittier and shittier ever since Google bought it. I'm not saying that the content is making it bad (although most of it isn't helping if you know what I mean) The shitty layouts once a month that's worse than the last, the problems they cause and refuse the fix, the copyright shit (Take a video down for having copyrighted gameplay of a game, while you pay a YouTube partner to do it even though they don't have the consent of the game creators).

Wrong Website, Wrong Thread.

The website you are looking for is www.youtube.com

The thread you are looking for does not exist.

I know, I just needed to let that out since YouTube's complaint page has literately been missing since 2011.