Finally my commercial is done.
Alright so some of you might not know but about a month back i was assigned by my media teacher to make a commercial for a product. The requierements was that it had to be 40 sec long and not a second shorter. It had to be clear what product or groupe you were advertising for and it had to involve music. So i decided to make one about Fearless since i was working alone and i didn't have any better ideas. Only problem is the people that where going to pose for me on the server had either couldn't make it on certain times or i couldn't get on the server. So i decided to make it a easier way and make it in single player with ragdoll posing (i suck at ragdoll posing). I had to use some models that aren't on FL because models like the SS and some civilian models didn't work properly for me in singleplayer (i couldn't grab them with my physgun etc etc) Anyway so here is the finished product. Enjoy Smile

Warning: Music can be really loud when you start the video.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=O42AiCkeh8c
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The ragdolls looks deeeerrrrp just sayin'
The following 1 user Likes PrivateToast's post:
  • Nadrickk
Nice effort, I hope you had fun. Wink
Looks nice good job!
Horrible ragdoll posing, rest is good
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Nadrickk, Nuka
(12-18-2012, 05:11 PM)Adman Wrote: Nice effort, I hope you had fun. Wink

that's the last thing i had was a living H** i think i must have killed myself by spazzing out ragdolls at least 20 times. And i know the posing is horrible and my only defense is i put it off until yesterday,i was tiered and i have always been horrible at it.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

To be honest, I think it lags of Fearless.

No logo, no actual Roleplay or footage from the servers, nothing but the name and the moto.

You should try to get somebody else to pose for you aswell, sorry.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Nice, good job!
(12-18-2012, 06:07 PM)Equal Wrote: To be honest, I think it lags of Fearless.

No logo, no actual Roleplay or footage from the servers, nothing but the name and the moto.

You should try to get somebody else to pose for you aswell, sorry.

i know i know but once again if you didn't see it i made it in less than 30 minutes and i had to do it alone since none of the people that volunteered could turn up (not blaming them) i tried to film on the server but people constantly kept running infrot of me and i had issues with the OOC chat. As well i don't know where i could get just the logo.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(12-18-2012, 05:15 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Horrible ragdoll posing, rest is good

EDIT: There is a thread somewhere that Nudel created with the logo, used for people making signatures.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor