Commanders Christmas Nightclub Event!
Hey Everyone!,

Recently (Today) i was doing Nightclub Role-play in Izzies palace, and to be honest with you i thought that it went really well. Many people came, and i had a setup in which people would pay $50, and then i would open a door, and they would go in and have a good time!,

When doing this, i desided to have a go at starting an event on the 24th December, where at Izzies palace, we will have a christmas party, and i am hoping that most of the Fearless community will be able to come, and have a good time, just before chirstmas arrives!

There will be music, and it will give you an oppitunity to have fun role-playing, and hopefully it will be something that you will hopefully remember for a long time, and it will be a celebration of christmas, hear on Fearless!

There will be adverts on the servers near the day that the Nightclub is going to be open, so please make sure to be there at 5:00, and ends at 9:00, which gives you a good ammount of time in which to have fun!

I hope to see you there and then, and please make sure to contact me if you have any questions, or would like to give me any infomation!-Charlie

(Heres a Poster for the event, i quickly made up, its not too brilliant, but oh well!)
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb45...istmas.png
Ill be comming
I suggest that you'll move this to the roleplay section Smile
Moved to the RP section.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Thanks for moving it, didn't put it in the right place!
I don't think I will be coming on Christmas eve at all, I will probably be getting new games and all so that means I wont be getting on the next week or couple days... :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(12-17-2012, 02:11 PM)Equal Wrote: I don't think I will be coming on Christmas eve at all, I will probably be getting new games and all so that means I wont be getting on the next week or couple days... :p

Yeah, i don't think its going to be much of an event, as many people have messaged me saying that there not going to be turning up, so i may just cancel it, but im still going to go round and give people presents, for the people who do deside to waste there Christmas Eve on the server, im only going on at christmas eve, at an early time, no way at christmas though! :))
I am grounded (lol) until Christmas.
[Image: silencedbannanasignatur.gif] Thanks Generation!!!!!