Bye for now
Well its weird for myself to see that I'm doing this but it's better then just give no notion of my absence . I'm momentarily stopping with role playing here , the game mode and the community is great that's not the issue . This is one of the greatest communities i've been on , in a very long time. Why I'm currently stopping is because for many reasons: 1) servers are always full (i know there is a third rp server now) waiting to join wasn't really fun 2) To many minges around 3) I was losing lack of idea's , i always had great rp idea's but that involved on relying on other people , resulting in it not happening when said person is absent .

The two main reasons are basically: With school my hours are difficult to role play on , I have a clock where i stop gaming to watch my shows . Not only that but i was losing interest in role playing on Garry's mod , it was fun for awhile but i have loads of other games i play along the way . I had numerous time a friend asks to play with me or my cousin so yeah. My leave won't be permanent just till i have the desire again to role play on Garry's mod.

My main question is though: will i lose all my money , items and only vehicle or will it be stored?

I won't say goodbye because i hold onto this quote "Never say goodbye." If you don’t say 'goodbye,' then you aren't really gone. You.. just aren't here right now."
The following 1 user Likes William Lionheart's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Ofc it will be stored, unless you give everything away.

Goodbye, hope to see you in the future Smile
It's never a good thing to see a member leave.
I remember playing with you a couple of times, and every time was a great RP experience.

You will be missed...
I do not think I know you but.
Anyways goodbye. Take care!
The following 1 user Likes ZuaXX's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Farewell William, I do hope you return.
Goodbye for now, i thought that you had left, as i saw you buy a few doors, then you dissconnected, which gave me the idea that you thought, "what the hell am i doing?" So, anyway goodbye for now, hope to see you return, and i wish that when you come back i can role-play with you, as i don't think i have done this yet!
I remember you...
Sad to see you leave :/
Good-bye...
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]