Ban Req
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
Japze
SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
STEAM_0:1:16128278

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
about 9 hours before this was posted
Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)
v2d
Summary: (What happened?)
Argued with a rebel... and when he lost the conversation he pulled out his pistol and attempted to the fellow rebel member who he argued with
Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NBugEi68MA
One backseat administrated, and he didn't actually kill the person.
He cdmed me once then he tried to CDM me again,also he shot me several times before other rebels shot him
I was here when it happened, we shot at him because he betrayed the ranks and the rebel leader was AFK and didn't issue the demotion after we requested. I witnessed CDM and attempted RDM/TKing. Although he didn't actually kill the person, it was still attempted RDM/TKing. Think, if there was criminal ranks like this and you betrayed them, things 'similar' may happen. We all wanted a demotion, but we had to go the hard way, if we let him continue shooting while we, admittedly, should have done the right thing, we would most likely have died.
Regards,
aviator
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Japze (STEAM_0:1:16128278) was found violating rules regarding roleplay conduct.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 day.
Please note, whomever shoots him with the Desert Eagle at 0:34 is lucky you weren't identified, because that shot is backseat administration.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team