Poll: Do you want this to be added?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
10 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Group/Team Door Access
Title of Suggestion: Group/Team Door Access

Description: In the door menu, You can give access to all the members of your team/group, or maybe even another team

Why: Well as a team, when you have your base you want everybody to be able to use your doors, also, it saves a lot of time not having to manually add everybody, when If they leave they will still have access unless you change it
Are you talking about custom doors?
(12-12-2012, 08:27 AM)GhostRider Wrote: Are you talking about custom doors?

No just giving your teammates access to your door as a group not individuals
+support

We could also create a whole new door system.
Maybe have a button that says "Add all team members to your door" and anyone for example rebel or Corleone could add their respective teammates and Leader/Don to the door.

I like that... +support
(12-12-2012, 09:41 AM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote: Maybe have a button that says "Add all team members to your door" and anyone for example rebel or Corleone could add their respective teammates and Leader/Don to the door.

I like that... +support
Remember to vote yes in the poll up the top
+Support.
Another idea would be to let the Corleones have access to the Corleone's House Door
(12-12-2012, 09:41 AM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote: Maybe have a button that says "Add all team members to your door" and anyone for example rebel or Corleone could add their respective teammates and Leader/Don to the door.

I like that... +support
They also lose the access if they change group
+Support