American Administrators
I do agree with you.

Until it's fixed, I'll try to stay up a bit later.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Fultz
(12-12-2012, 09:28 AM)Narcotic Wrote: I do agree with you.

Stayed up until 5 AM last night Smile.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Fultz
(12-12-2012, 11:54 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(12-12-2012, 09:28 AM)Narcotic Wrote: I do agree with you.

Stayed up until 5 AM last night Smile.

And we thank you greatly for that Doom.

But the sad thing is, 5am for you is 10pm here. If the staff members from America went up then there wouldn't be a need for you guys to give up your sleep so we can be on a controlled server.
I agree with you Fultzy ! When I was in Guadeloupe (Caribean) before getting in France this june, at 6pm (France : 12pm), there was no admin online (or 1/2).
Indeed, as said Adman "American moderation and administration is of high priority."
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(12-11-2012, 09:58 PM)Biowulf Wrote: #FultzyForModerator
#Fultzy2012

Wut happened to sJ2012?

+support for this idea, perhaps adding some Murican's.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Ron Paul 2k12!!!
The following 1 user Likes Birdie's post:
  • Fultz
(12-12-2012, 02:30 PM)Birdie Wrote: Ron Paul 2k12!!!

Yeah man Ron Paul man!

But honestly I am glad that I have people who are agreeing with me here. We have gone down a bad road with American admins as of late. But nothing has ever came up to make it better. I thought after Coffee was demoted we would see a new rise in Americans, but nothing has happened. If this problem could be addressed that would be magnificent!
Sadly, looking at the recent round of promotions, FL seems to cater more to the European crowd which isn't surprising at all considering FL is a Europe based thing. The few decent American admins in the past either left, were demoted due to inactivity or demoted for other reasons. The best we can do is keep making noise and hope something comes from it. Playing during the evening is generally horrible due to the lack of an admin presence on the servers.
The following 1 user Likes Knight's post:
  • LoneWolf
#Fultzy4Admin
#s.J2k12
#Enzyme2k12
It's a challenge for find American adminstrators since the whole team is baiscally Europeans, they can barly montion the American players. Since they play on two different time zones etc etc.