You :).
(10-10-2015, 04:03 PM)Milyy Wrote: Jan do you have any problem with that?, my girlfriend was on my account and he managed that, not me. Im sorry for her, but that its not my and her fault  omg, im was in Germany for few days, so he played at my account in my house, damn..

'my girlfriend was on my account and he managed that'

Wat.
The following 6 users Like User 12049's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Cox, Grunt, Doctor KuLa, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-10-2015, 04:46 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(10-10-2015, 04:03 PM)Milyy Wrote: Jan do you have any problem with that?, my girlfriend was on my account and he managed that, not me. Im sorry for her, but that its not my and her fault  omg, im was in Germany for few days, so he played at my account in my house, damn..

Wat.

The entire post was a roller-coaster from start to finish, it was pure grammatical cancer
The following 4 users Like Grunt's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Prosto, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-08-2015, 09:57 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Going out for a night drinking or going to a party and getting drunk isn't going to ruin your life...

I've done both of those enough times to realise that they're both amazing things to do

muh religeon doesn't allow it since drunkards do stupid things
The following 2 users Like Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry

Wat.

Oh sorry im maked misstake. Lol.

Did I helped you in this post?
              Give me reputation here!
                               Polish Community Member

The following 2 users Like Profeat's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-10-2015, 05:56 PM)Milyy Wrote:

Wat.

Oh sorry im maked misstake. Lol.

Yeah, you better watch out with those. You'll get jumped by the worse.

Either way, let's just try not to get under eachother's nails and try to have a good time ^-^.
The following 4 users Like Bowiii's post:
  • Tomo, JackZ, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-10-2015, 08:17 PM)Bowie R. Wrote: Yeah, you better watch out with those. You'll get jumped by the worse.

Either way, let's just try not to get under eachother's nails and try to have a good time ^-^.

But, but I wanna make everyones day hell. #backoffbowie
<3 Unholy
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

The following 2 users Like Arxxy's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-08-2015, 03:23 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Was in hospital today, thought I would take a cheeky photo for you to see what I have to go through like once a month lmao

You should watch more corey in the house, it's quite enlightening and can improve the wellness of both body and soul.
The following 4 users Like FEaRIeZz's post:
  • mgdwszx, aDisabledDeer, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-13-2015, 02:27 PM)FEaRIeZz Wrote:
(10-08-2015, 03:23 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote: Was in hospital today, thought I would take a cheeky photo for you to see what I have to go through like once a month lmao

You should watch more corey in the house, it's quite enlightening and can improve the wellness of both body and soul.
Whenever I watch The Kardashians I get depressed, does that count?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-10-2015, 04:03 PM)Milyy Wrote: Jan do you have any problem with that?, my girlfriend was on my account and he managed that, not me. Im sorry for her, but that its not my and her fault  omg, im was in Germany for few days, so she played at my account in my house, damn..

[Image: UFlAVwI.jpg]
The following 8 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • mgdwszx, Suarez, Alfred, aDisabledDeer, , Grunt, Blackyeback, NiceTry
(10-10-2015, 04:03 PM)Milyy Wrote: Jan do you have any problem with that?, my girlfriend was on my account and he managed that, not me. Im sorry for her, but that its not my and her fault  omg, im was in Germany for few days, so she played at my account in my house, damn..

[Image: d6f.jpg]
The following 7 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • DVN, Prosto, Pear, Grunt, Doctor KuLa, Blackyeback, NiceTry