GTA 4 EFLC Mods(Simple native trainer)
Hello Fearlessians, few days ago I bought GTA 4 EFLC and tried to install few Script mods(Like ragdoll mod,etc) and Simple native trainer. I tried to install them multiple times, but nothing help, my game keep crashing or mods just not working.
I also used few different tutorials, but nothing help. Maybe someone who installed this "Simple native trainer" can help me with it?

Thanks.
https://www.google.com
No shit sir?

I am banned from google
Make sure you have the correct version.
I have correct version, just like in tutorial, but when I start game just crash
I have installed the SNT about 200 times and never had such problems exept if i were missing some files or had some mods that gta iv couldnt handle. For example that "ragdoll mod" might cause the game to crash for some reason. Gta iv is horribly ported and it crashes really often specially when u have mods.
Went on GTA IV the other day, checked free roam and most of the servers there were for the trainer modification.
I tried to install it myself as well but couldn't get it working, I'll have to try again.
Are you able to get onto Youtube? I'm sure people will have uploaded tutorials for this.
Rag doll mode is the only mod I installed correctly and truly, only fuck knows how I did that!
Did you update Games for Windows Live?
RIP in Pepperonis.