FRANKIEonPCin1080p
What do you think of him now that he was accused of hacking?

P.S Feel free to post your thoughts but lets respect each others opinions.

"I believe Frankie was hacking due to shown evidence of the temp meter blinking and it is yellow when it is supposed to be gray. I also looked at his latest video 'Bambi Signal' and he just trys to laugh it off and say it was a bug in the monitor. Also Frankie could clear this all up by posting the raw footage he has if he has nothing to hide eh? This is my opinion and what I think of the matter. - Rain

Accused of hacking? If Frankie was hacking, it would be unbelievably obvious. I think Frankie plays fair. Love his videos too!
(12-06-2012, 04:34 AM)Aero Wrote: Accused of hacking? If Frankie was hacking, it would be unbelievably obvious. I think Frankie plays fair. Love his videos too!

Yes, but then again if you watch the video I shown it shows some hard facts on things.
um who?
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Doesn't bother me that much, the videos still entertain me the way he makes them.
Kind of a dick move to hack but still not my problem.
(12-06-2012, 08:53 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: um who?

Ugh, not sure if you are trolling or not.
Video was dramatic at first. I felt like shit just got real. Then about 1:20 In. I relaxed a bit.

I guess im the loser who doesnt know who he is.
'temp meter blinking and it is yellow when it is supposed to be gray' I didn't even know your temp meter was supposed to be gray when it flashes and I'm always playing on Namalsk.
(12-07-2012, 12:55 AM)Rain999 Wrote:
(12-06-2012, 08:53 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: um who?

Ugh, not sure if you are trolling or not.

no seriously i have no freaking clue who you are even talking about.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Who the hell is Frankie?