Introducing Myself :)
Hey guys! My name is George also known as MayhemzHD and I thought I haven't posted on here so I thought I should!

Me:
I'm a 15 Year old student and I live in England!
I am a small time YouTuber and I make videos with SamCookiez because we've known each other for ages! I only have around 150 Subs but I still get fans. Me and Sam are also creating a YouTube Partnership network which is going really well! Within a month we will be able to partner people like Machinima do xD But of course we are not as big as them.
The worst part about me..
I live in Essex.

Stuff I do

I am also a GFX artist and video effects guy. I reckon I am ok at them both.

I hope to see you guys around on Garry's Mod when I'm not busy!

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MayhemzHD?feature=mhee
Partnership Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/OmegaNetwork...ature=mhee
Hey and welcome!
Like your gameplay video's.

Hope to see you in the server soon!
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Hey there, welcome to the forums.
Enjoyed the ep 1 of your rp videos, and welcome to FLRP.
Hello and welcome to Fearless! Smile
Hello Mayhemz,

Welcome to the community, I'm new here too, and I am a video effects guy too. So, hi nice to meet ya.
Welcome Smile
Well, We found your videos, We found meta-game in only the 2nd episode, Your friend said "He doesn't give a shit, Lets ram him" in the 5th, Seriously?

But you dont seem so bad, So, Hi. XD
Welcome to Fearless.
Hello MayhemzHD ! Welcome to the family!

I hope you have a really great time here on Fearless but of course, there are some rules you need to follow on the server, so we all can have a great time. Go and visit the rules section
And also there are actually a “guide for roleplay”, check that out to, it´s really good
Go check out the Bugs and Suggestions section to suggest a thing for the servers or post a bug you find in the Cityrp!
When you become more “in to” rp here on FL go check out the clan page, so you can maybe apply to a clan that might interest you!
If you want to support Fearless I would recommend donate!

Hope to see you in-game. If you have any more question, just pm me!