Admins/Mods you like!
>enter thread
>First 4 posts extreme conflict
>exit thread
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Zerlard.
Salinsky - Boass, I feel sorry for the guy he has to ban so many people because of me when he visits v33x.
Iban - Just met him he's cool
Ruxandra - I like her she deals with minges appropriately, WITH A NICE BIG BAN TIME.
Zealord - I gas him for speeding
Termin - Funny fella, however he's slightly objective to my sexual advances via steam (jk, or am I?)
Faustie - I love Faustie, if only he would visit fearless more often we could make sure Vauld appreciates more classical music.
Vauld: Vauld's pretty amazing and has some cool rp's, just one critism ANSWER ADMIN REQUESTS.
StillAlive - Always responds to requests and easy to talk to
Shadow - Don't really know him very well but he responded well to a server of minges
Grub - Haven't had much interaction
Private Toast - Gave me my first rp point, has a pretty cool name (Yes your only on here for that don't get too happy)
Adman - Haven't had much interaction now he's an admin but before he was a pretty cool guy, I don't think he's changed
Killjoy - Seems pretty cool I guess
Matt - Nice fella, inspired me to play on v33x when he started to purge the mingefestation, Salinsky's taken over now though.
GhostRider He's pretty cool, however when we did a D.E.A rp all the dirty money from the printers and drug labs seemed to 'vanish' every now and again I'll have to look into that...
Any not mentioned on here I've forgotten about. I may not like all the admins, although most of em I've mentioned are good, but they do a good job moderating the servers.
Zap and mahti are my bitches
You're telling me that I'm only mentioned once?

I'm the sickest, coolest boss.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • UTLonghorn12
Adman

No-brainer because I popped his cherry.
Dat Narcotic. Gotta be the best Mod. (Sorry Equal :c)
And Jamie, Grub, and Vauld. Simply the best.
(The rest are pretty awesome as well...)
Adman forever yo!
Doomdude, Salinsky and Narcotic are so boss... Especially Doomdude.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • DoomDude1
At admining or just general liking?
My vote would go on Kenny, Shame that haven't seen him since he left FL.