Unban Request - Patt
Your name: Patt

Your ban ID: 18165

Banned by: Grub

Reason:" Propclimbing to roof/Chair abusing,SHooting at people with AWP from roof"

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I've seen several people on roofs before without getting into trouble when they were just messing around, so i assumed it wasn't a big deal, not a big enough deal for being banned for 4 days without a warning anyways. I wanted to see if there was anything there, and how the view was, so i got a guy (dont know who) to throw me up in a chair. There was no one arround, and he simply lifted me up, not a random throw.
I had my AWP drawn for about 5 seconds while i holstered it. I NEVER fired it, nor did i aim or threaten anyone (while on the roof, which was the ban reason).
I dont know what that propclimbing remark was about.

I did not build on the roof, nor did anyone see me (except for admin, who was spectating me).

I was on the roof for less than 2minutes, and i didnt think it would be a big deal, especially since a few cops a few minutes earlier had fired at my house without an apparent reason.

Should be noted that i was a rebel.

Look in the log, i didnt kill anyone, nor did i shoot or threaten while on the roof

I didn't receive a warning either, and if i had, i would naturally have gotten down. There is really no need for banning, i didnt hurt anyone or somehow gained an advantage

Lesson learned, i wont go on roofs. A kick would have been more than enough, therefor i am asking for the entire ban to be removed, since it has already been active for 23 hours and you can easily check the log and find that i was holstering the awp, and had 0 kills. "« MaitoKaakao »" was banned for 24 hours by the same admin minutes before me for "Propclimbing onto roof then jumping off MULTIPLE TIMES", and since i was only on 1 roof, and not warned to go back down i think a 4 day ban is unreasonable - at best.

Been banned for over 1 day now, what on earth is the point of a 4 day ban for walking on top of a roof?

-Patt
You broke the rules and ignorance will not be accepted as an excuse.
This guy has also prop climbed into my property alot of times, moderators gave him a warning, so I know you received warnings about this before. I don't know if I have the rite to post here, but this is just a bit more information for the admins on this unban request.
(11-29-2012, 10:55 AM)Killjoy Wrote: You broke the rules and ignorance will not be accepted as an excuse.
At least decrease the time, a 4 day ban is extremely unnecessary for walking on a roof for 2 minutes without gaining anything

(11-29-2012, 11:17 AM)Gareth Philp Wrote: This guy has also prop climbed into my property alot of times, moderators gave him a warning, so I know you received warnings about this before. I don't know if I have the rite to post here, but this is just a bit more information for the admins on this unban request.

I have literally no idea what you are talking about, please provide a time or something, not to mention the supposed mod.

And how does one prop climb into your property? what property is even big enough for that? obviously not a normal house or room, since prop climbing there is literally impossible if there is something in the way (to go over)

and "alot of times" how did i not receive a ban or kick then?

please look for sources on this, because its total bogus

Might add that this doesnt have anything to do with prop climbing (log, admins)
I can vouch for Patt on this topic. 4 days seem extremely harsh for walking on a roof for about 2 minutes. He didn't shoot anyone, didn't even aim for anyone. I was there. Couldn't hear any shots. (Except from the Nexus where the cops where fooling around testing their defense system rigged up for the presidents speech). Though I could see he did have his sniper drawn for about 2 seconds, but only to proceed to holster it.
A kick would've been enough, or a ban for 24hours. 4 days for getting up on a roof is ridiculous. On another note, countless people where prop spawning to get up on the fuelstation at the same time, and still they didn't get banned?

- Shanze
From what you are telling me, You haven't even bothered to read the rules.

For one: You may not have any kills but, I was watching you run to the side of a building and then fire at any cop around. Then you'd run right back to your little contra room. Let me add it's a store front also.

So, ContraFarming in a StoreFront,Firing at random cops randomly. I see Two Rules already broken.

Then I see you abuse the chairs to get to the roof. Another rule broken.

Then following that You whip out an AWP and begin to aim at people. You were pretending to hide up there. All crouched down. Given time you would of fired at people. I saw you aiming.

Denied.
Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub