Nearly Christmas!
Although most adults who play on fearless, may find that christmas is starting to ware off, and isn't exiting anymore, but i am always exited about christmas. Its an amazing time when everyone in the family can get closer, and have a great time, and it also gives you a good reason to stay inside all winter,and spend it on garrys mod, becuase its too cold to go anywhere! I love christmas, and i want to see all of your opinions on how you find christmas aswell!

[Image: v2y9s0.png&w=1280&h=720&ei=RefEUOHmEsvL0...,s:0,i:170]

(Im not going to be on the server for a few days, at the most 5 because for some reason i cannot get on the server, and i have spent over a day trying, and i eventually thought that it was time to give up, so i did give up and i will continue to keep trying to get it fixed later on!)
How i feel about christmas really depends. For example this year i was kinda feeling the meh feeling you get when you start having to buy more gifts than you get. But then i watched some minecraft christmas videos and i got right back into the christmas spirit Smile
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate