Funny .
How do you guys remember dreams so well? After 5 minutes of waking up I completely forget them. lol
(11-25-2012, 02:12 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Dreams are usually appearing of things you think about the most

I have dreams about furries.
wait...
(11-26-2012, 05:35 AM)xTC224x Wrote:
(11-25-2012, 02:12 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Dreams are usually appearing of things you think about the most

I have dreams about furries.
wait...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(11-25-2012, 06:29 PM)Stryker1019 Wrote: How do you guys remember dreams so well? After 5 minutes of waking up I completely forget them. lol

Some people remember their dreams better, I do for example.

If you want, keep a dream journal and write your dreams down when you wake up.
This will also induce your chances of getting a lucid dream greatly.
(11-26-2012, 05:48 AM)Zzzzap Wrote: If you want, keep a dream journal and write your dreams down when you wake up.
This will also induce your chances of getting a lucid dream greatly.

I WISH I GOT A LUCID DREAM. THE ONLY ONES I GET ARE WITH MY HAND.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(11-25-2012, 06:23 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: I once dreamt that I was beating up a Racoon, but in real life, I was just making very loud grunting noises and punching my wall, when I eventually oke the whole house up

GRRRR! My force shall rise again!
Mostly my dreams are all the animes Ive watched combined into one Amazing anime.

Rofl. I remember seeing Ikamusume chase her umbrella she dropped And ROFL as soon as the car hit There was a Trollface. Then, A WILD POKEMON HAS APPEARED..

My dreams are quite messed up. I remember kirito walking into Evocity Nexus holding beer, then beflok appears out of nowhere, roundhouse kicks him into the president and chugs it down, Jesus. It was terrifying. He was in SSJ5. ( I still <3 you beflok )

I had this one recently, where it was in sword art online, and as soon as Kirito Got to the 99th floor He had to fight soulripper Cdming. Oh gawhd the horror...

And then theres Fullmetalalchemist. Uses alchemy : limbs immediatly explode thus creating the big bang.

And then the most terrifying dream Ive ever had.....

Me sitting there with my friends talking And I look up. see someone rushing towards us in air. And immediatly falls into my group. that person...was Worldwidecoffee. killing 3 of my friends ;-;

In other cases. tl : dr
If you want more horrible crazy Dreams pm me. Rofl....

I should stop watching anime....
Sorry for the horrible spelling. its 3 AM here....
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
(11-26-2012, 08:08 AM)Rozzokjames Wrote: Mostly my dreams are all the animes Ive watched combined into one Amazing anime.

Rofl. I remember seeing Ikamusume chase her umbrella she dropped And ROFL as soon as the car hit There was a Trollface. Then, A WILD POKEMON HAS APPEARED..

My dreams are quite messed up. I remember kirito walking into Evocity Nexus holding beer, then beflok appears out of nowhere, roundhouse kicks him into the president and chugs it down, Jesus. It was terrifying. He was in SSJ5. ( I still <3 you beflok )

I had this one recently, where it was in sword art online, and as soon as Kirito Got to the 99th floor He had to fight soulripper Cdming. Oh gawhd the horror...

And then theres Fullmetalalchemist. Uses alchemy : limbs immediatly explode thus creating the big bang.

And then the most terrifying dream Ive ever had.....

Me sitting there with my friends talking And I look up. see someone rushing towards us in air. And immediatly falls into my group. that person...was Worldwidecoffee. killing 3 of my friends ;-;

In other cases. tl : dr
If you want more horrible crazy Dreams pm me. Rofl....

I should stop watching anime....
Sorry for the horrible spelling. its 3 AM here....

hahahahaha
Was it IRL, and was Ruxandra naked?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(11-28-2012, 04:48 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: Was it IRL, and was Ruxandra naked?

[Image: Wut.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Sharkie's post:
  • TC224, Toxic, aviator
Ok... just to clear it out here... If you dream about gaming, you should really take a break Tounge

Anyways, the day after i watched zombieland, i dreamed about killing zombies in a badass way, just like in the movie.. How badass isnt that huh? xD
Then i woke up and knocked the head to the wall...
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?