Questions about your Roleplaying.
(12-05-2012, 10:59 AM)Mahti Wrote: How can you roleyplay in skyrim when its barely even a roleplay game.

Well what i do, Is kill a bunch of dead dragurs and yell out crazy shit. Though i hardly consider that "Roleplay"
(12-05-2012, 11:24 AM)CookieMasterz Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 10:59 AM)Mahti Wrote: How can you roleyplay in skyrim when its barely even a roleplay game.

Well what i do, Is kill a bunch of dead dragurs and yell out crazy shit. Though i hardly consider that "Roleplay"

Well yeah thats basically the extent to what i could RP in skyrim until i got heartfire.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I really love roleplaying in other games, even in singleplayer, such as roleplaying passively in GTA, explore stuff, meet people and so on.

Vito Scaletta from Mafia II must be the character that I like the most.
You all play Mafia II? Love you all <3
Not seeing any original characters yet :O

Might as well tell about another of my characters but this time from wow. Basically she was a Zealous Paladin blinded by fatih killing innocent people because she thought they were plagued.

So basically she was Chaotic Lawfull

oh and also love Mafia II
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(12-05-2012, 11:31 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote:
(12-05-2012, 11:24 AM)CookieMasterz Wrote:

Well yeah thats basically the extent to what i could RP in skyrim until i got heartfire.

What I meant is that Skyrim should be labeled as "Adventure hurpdurp game" since it have lost all RPG elements Daggerfall or Morrowind had, If you want real roleplaying you should go for them instead of Skyrim.