Awesome People
As some of you may know my birthday was on the 23rd of November. And something really cool happened that made my day. I was playing TTT "Trouble In Terrorist Town." When the subject of my birthday was brought up by one if my steam friends and then people started saying "Oh, happy birthday" and stuff like that. But one person. (A complete stranger.) said "here you go happy birthday." and before i knew it a copy of "Call Of Duty Black Ops 2" appeared in my library I thanked the man profusely and he was quite modest about it. I couldn't believe how awesome that was as this man didnt know me at all. And he bought a 75$ USD game for me. It was very impressive so i thought it would be cool to share this story with you all.

Faith in humanity Restored.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
Oh my goodness... That's awesome Cheese

Even though I personally don't like the game but yeah. Cheese
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
No one in the world would do that, he probably had a spare copy after the sale and wanted to do something with it, so he gave it to you at that opportunity, but either way, that's pretty noble of him.
Awesome.
I guess he's just a nice man or he's Santa playing TTT.
The following 1 user Likes MattyG56's post:
  • BambusBo
He tried to ask you for a BJ afterwards but lagged.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • York
(11-25-2012, 10:22 PM)Adman Wrote: He tried to ask you for a BJ afterwards but lagged.

Sounds like the only possible thing.
There are a lot of rich people out there who don't mind giving out copies of games. In fact, I've seen someone in the past who started giving away steam games to everyone that talked to him/her.

Weird, but joyful.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Congratulations, Armless!
That's really awesome! Cheese
(11-25-2012, 01:39 PM)MattyG56 Wrote: he's Santa playing TTT.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:12240305&b=4]
The things in life that we don't plan or scheme, usually come to determine who we are.
I was given a lot of copies before
Both by friend and by strangers
Like Holdem said there are a lot of richies giving out their copies
But well
The best game so far that I was given is Half-Life 2 :3