hello :D
hello im doggie06 ive been playing for probily 2 weeks now and i love cityrp Cheese
and i like animals and cars Tounge
Hello doggie06, welcome to the Fearless community!
See you in-game. Smile
cool thx Cheese
Welcome to Fearless!
Hello doggie06! Welcome to the family!

Before you start roleplaying, you might want to read this. If you're not familiar with role playing, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Role playing.
I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices, need to know stuff!
If you want to make friends, be active here on fearless!

Hope to see you in-game. If you have any question, just pm me! Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(11-24-2012, 05:33 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Hello doggie06! Welcome to the family!

Before you start roleplaying, you might want to read this. If you're not familiar with role playing, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Role playing.
I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices, need to know stuff!

I'm sorry, but you have literally just ripped off Narcotic's copy and paste welcome.

(11-17-2012, 08:46 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Hello KaraKartal. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • GhostRider, Narc

Guise guise guise stop doing dat

Hope to see you in-game. If you have any question, just pm me!

See, this is how its done, an original, good welcome message.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Welcome!
(11-24-2012, 05:48 PM)Adman Wrote:
(11-24-2012, 05:33 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Hello doggie06! Welcome to the family!

I'm sorry, but you have literally just ripped off Narcotic's copy and paste welcome.

(11-17-2012, 08:46 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Hello KaraKartal. Welcome to the world of Fearless.

Before you start roleplaying, there's a few things you might want to read. If you're not familiar with roleplaying, or you just need some more knowledge about how it's done, I suggest you read the official Guide to Roleplaying, you should also make sure that you have read the rules.

I suggest you pay a visit to the Help & Support section to find more basic information about such things as binds and prices.
Remember to become an active member of the community, you can make a lot of friends and have loads of fun here at Fearless.

I hope you're going to enjoy your time here, as we're certainly going to enjoy having you here.

I´m sorry, but I don´t. But if it bother you, I can change it Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify