Salutations.
Hello, I am Sky, of course. I used to be quite a big roleplayer for several years, well until the huge update on Garry's Mod came into play, then you know how it went from there. Haha. I favoured Half-Life 2 Role-Play, and actually used to administrate a few of them. Ah, the good days... Anyhow, I've been on the server for several days, sadly could not make it onto the server last week due to technical difficulties with thy computer. None-the-less, I'm back, finally.. And I've quite enjoyed the server so far, so I give approve with a thumbs up! I hope you all strive to keep it that way and keep progressing with new assets along the way. Looking forward to meeting more of you as time allows. This server seems like a keeper.
Hello Sky and Welcome to the Fearless Community i hope you will Enjoy your stay here and i wish you a great time of much good roleplay. Anyway if you have any question regarding the servers rules or any questions regarding anything on the server feel free to contact me in game or here on the forums. And don't be shy to ask others aswell we don't bite.

Anyway Enjoy your stay.

Your's Sincerely
Ghost_walker
Founder of The North Syndicate
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Welcome to the FL community Sky!

Glad to hear that you like the server and I hope you continue to become a regular player here.

Have fun and enjoy your stay!
Sure as hell!
Who wont like FL?
Anyways
Nice to hear you being satisfied by this community
welcome Welcome!
Welcome to Fearless! Smile
Welcome to the Fearless Community!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Saw you as a taxi driver today, welcome to the community Smile
Welcome!

Yeah me too termin, i saw ya!
Hello and welcome to the Fearless community, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Wink
Have a pleasant stay .. (: