WTF Facts.
so i was bored so i decided to start this little thread. So anyone of you any funny facts. I guess ill start.

Did you know that In 1994, a woman named Lucy Moro was found guilty of manslaughter after kicking her husband in the balls and accidentally killing him.

Now it's your turn to post your funny/wtfish facts.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 1 user Likes Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • Nuka
Damn thats cold Tounge
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
Did you know that about 4 people broke their toes while attempting to put on their socks last year?
Prostitution is legal in Spain but they have to wear high-vis jackets and only 'patrol' certain areas.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
did you know that in Alabama It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(11-14-2012, 01:49 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: Prostitution is legal in Spain but they have to wear high-vis jackets and only 'patrol' certain areas.

That's not entirely true, I believe prostitues can be anywhere, but they all concentrate in one area. Like for example people will always prefer going to a shopping centre than separate shops I guess.

The high-vis thing is a lie though.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(11-14-2012, 02:44 PM)Holdem Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 01:49 PM)NukaBomb Wrote: Prostitution is legal in Spain but they have to wear high-vis jackets and only 'patrol' certain areas.

That's not entirely true, I believe prostitues can be anywhere, but they all concentrate in one area. Like for example people will always prefer going to a shopping centre than separate shops I guess.

The high-vis thing is a lie though.

Strange.... read somewhere about High Vis. Thanks for correcting that
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
It is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Friday
In Germany you can fart anywhere you want without fear of disapproving views.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.