Servers down due GMod update
Latest GMod update broke our gamemode. We will try to get everything working ASAP, but we have to wait for the mysql module to update by a 3rd party developer.

We're gonna launch a 65 slot v2d server in the meantime, running on the GMod version from yesterday. You can just join it normally.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 6 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • RANDOMlagFTW, Adman, Red Orchestra, York, GeorgeTheBoy, GRiiM
Ah, that sucks. At least we have the 65 slot server, should level it out.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
derp ...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
We're also using this as a test to see if CityRP is stable at 65 players in it's current state, or if we're going to have to do some more optimization.
The following 6 users Like Matt W's post:
  • Haarek, Flux, Red Orchestra, York, GeorgeTheBoy, Teh Time Rider
Just got home and this sounds exciting.

Is it looking good so far?
The server keeps getting hard DDoS.
Yeah, the server is lagging like every two seconds unfortunately. And car wheels don't move... Sad
Lets hope that this 'Third Party' organisation does their thing real quick! I want the old RP back. I'm not moaning i'm just saying what i think XD
(11-02-2012, 02:13 PM)Link66 Wrote: Yeah, the server is lagging like every two seconds unfortunately. And car wheels don't move... Sad
Lets hope that this 'Third Party' organisation does there thing real quick! I want the old RP back. I'm not moaning i'm just saying what i think XD

I guess we'll need to wait until the servers will be updated.
Not surprising the servers get DDoS'd I was kinda expecting it to be honest..
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Gmod13's update 146 caused our MySQL module to break, It's just a matter of time before that module get's repaired.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.