Calling Admin
Star 
If you need to call for an admin (you're stuck, someone's RDMing, your hostage is not RPing), do not use OOC.

If you use OOC, your calls will mix with the other OOC comments and it spams the board. The people who are rulebreaking will also see this, and they will inevitably stop and deny everything, making the admin job much harder.

So how do you call Admin?
Syntax:
@ <message>

Tell us where you are (precisely) and what's going on - that's all we (the Admins) need to know.

e.g
@ Come to the Tides - somebody's not hostage RPing properly.
@ I'm stuck at the rebel spawn!
(If you're stuck we can simply teleport to you)
@ Someone's RDMing in town!
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Whoop
im only coming up with my opinion. and hey, you forgot the "XP" wich says "im just kidding ya" or "not bad ment" -from my point of view :'3
Thanks for this tutorial, It's annoying when someone calls the admin in OOC so then the culprite stops what they're doing so they get away with whatever they done
Thanks for the tutorial, I will make a repeated message on the server too, so people that aren't on forums know it too.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
You do that, Soul..
This works great.
I called Nudel ones, he got it right away, no OOC spam, noone said: What happend?
Everything was good and calm. Cheese
Its unfortunate that no one can use this command because the damn servers down! FU garry!
Well if the server is down we have no rulebreakers.
Thumbs Down 
Thanks for putting this up real apreciate itWink
Really useful, Thank you Raffi!