Blizzard Users Beware
Just wanted to let everyone who owns any blizzard game know that a wave of phishing emails was just sent out.
If you get a email from:
[email protected]
Stating:
Dear Players!

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account. As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement. If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled. It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard Entertainment's employees.

So we have reviewed our logs of your account, and we were able to determine the following:

*Battle.Net Account Name: [YOUR EMAIL HERE]

*Battle.Net Account Action: 34 Hour Suspension

We are concerned about whether your account has been stolen. For further information please submit your account information at [FAKE LINK HERE]

While we will attempt to address all concerns as promptly as possible, it may be several days before we are able to respond depending on the total inquiries we receive. We will contact you with further instructions once we have received and processed your submission.

Regards,

Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment

Ignore it. Do not send any information to the link. Your account is Fine.
Ive been getting stupid scam spam like this ever since i got Starcraft 2, i dont even have a WoW account, yet the email always says somthing along the lines of "Your WoW account is in danger!"
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(10-25-2012, 10:28 PM)BlackDog Wrote: Ive been getting stupid scam spam like this ever since i got Starcraft 2, i dont even have a WoW account, yet the email always says somthing along the lines of "Your WoW account is in danger!"

It's because you are Canadian.
Yea, I keep getting mails about " Diablo III Account Notice" even tho I don't have an account.
nice
[Image: +_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png?1322693145]

No but seriously i have been getting these kinds of mails since 2007
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

ya. I have been getting these mails for a long time now
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
*sigh*

What people will do for money.
I get around 1-2 of those on a mail account that isn't even associated with blizzard. If they actually want to steal, they suck at it.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I also got beta invite to mist of pandaria when I'm not even subscribed any emails lol
I've always recieved those kind of e-mails about my battle.net-account.

You can easily identify the scam if you attempt to connect to the link with https:// instead of http://
If this is actually the real blizzard page, you should be connected with https:// automatically and therefore should appear a green sheild sign type of thing next to the URL.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]