Ousmn's ban request
Name of player: Ousmn

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19668828

Time in GMT: 3 minutes agao

Server: v33x
Summary: he used the f word in ooc, this isnt the first time but its the first time i screenshotted him

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...ideModal=1
Well you are a minge when i join the server i see you RDMing and you don't want me to call you a fuc*ing minge, Of course your a minge and stop acting like a good roleplayer when i joined because you afraid i gonna make Ban Request on you.
Grow up Fluffy. Do you tell your mom if someone calls you a f*cking idiot in life? If yes, please hand over your modem and router and leave the internet.
birdie u had no part in this at all ur breaking the rule, and i got banned for the same thing by ousmn. yet nothings being done about it...... this sever is corrupt
You were banned for saying "Fa***t" in OOC which isnt tolerated.

Just saying...
nor where u...?
Stop wasting the admins time. Grow up, a "fuck" in ooc isnt bad, everyone does it.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
FluffyNutz... Alot of people have said the F word in OOC but the word "Fa***t" isnt tolerated and some people take it into offence.For all you know one of the admins or users even me could be a HomoSexual.
ok im just gunna say fuck everytime i ooc now, thanks for the heasds up
(10-24-2012, 04:17 PM)FluffyNutz Wrote: ok im just gunna say *** everytime i ooc now, thanks for the heasds up

Sarcasm?

Eventhough people do use these words(Curse Words)doesnt mean You have to... Now if you want someone to be Banned get a sufficent reason.

Now I sound like an admin Sad Would that be permaban... I think it might... lol.

Now I feel frightened...