Ban request On ---pItr
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) ---pItr

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_0:0:19740316

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) 09:25

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: (What happened?) i parked my car at tides hotel, ---pItr stole it, then i ran after him. he crashed, got into his car. i pointed a M4A1 at his car (he was unarmmed) i said "GET OUT", he got out and shot me (FEARRP!!!!), and my friend.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get) pANTIX saw it, Picture proof below
[Image: gun1c.png]
This is the worst fabricated story I've ever heard! Hahahahaahaha, I'm pissing myself laughing mate! You have a wild imagination!

I recollect a whole other senario: You and pANTIX ramming me from the rebel spawn to industrials for no reason, following me and keeping to ram me. I finally had enough and said "Oi cut that out" You then proceeded to exit your car and point a m4a1 at me. I beforehand because of the minges on the server, made sure i had my mp5 equipped and out when i entered my car in the city. So i walked out and gave you two bullets in the head (seeing as you opened fire at me) and then continued to take out pANTIX (Him forgetting to reload his famas - coming to a firefight with a watergun). Well this was a waste of my time and a waste of capacity on the forum..

Low to lie on a ban request then leave such bad evidence it makes you cry..

[Image: 2012_10_21_00008.jpg]

EDIT: I'm going to assume that when you say "FEARRP!!!!" means that I followed to fearrp rule, just because you don't say I broke it..
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
i found a m4a1 that place xD Cheese

User warned for posting in a thread without the sufficient right or adding any relevant information.
                              [Image: bfgjyf.png]
Needs more evidence, I will give you 24 hours to get more evidence, If not I will close it.
Denied.