I hate this
It seems whenever i pull a gun on a cop they pull out the tazer and taze me. When i ask then why they broke fearrp they just say "i was faster" implying i was about to straight up kill them. Also faster would mean their tazer was out before my gun.
(10-18-2012, 09:43 PM)DarkSider Wrote: It seems whenever i pull a gun on a cop they pull out the tazer and taze me. When i ask then why they broke fearrp they just say "i was faster" implying i was about to straight up kill them. Also faster would mean their tazer was out before my gun.

That annoys me too... Because some people(8 Year Olds)dont read the "Welcome Rules" And then they assume it's the same rules as DarkRP and go around scamming and RDM'ing. P.S. Also sometimes they get confused and dont warrant the person and keep hitting the cuffed person and then say"WTF OMG theres a glitch on the server admin" in OOC.
The following 3 users Like MattyG56's post:
  • DarkSider, BambusBo, User 5190
Don't bring up ages here please
Even 8 yo can be more mature than any admin here maybe

And we'll yeah I hate that situation too
When I was at a target practice training I had my weapon LOWERED and was arrested for having a weapon out "in public as they say"
Although I don't think MTL HQ field is a very public place
Including the fact that laws were broadcasted
And was no such a law as of isolating use of weapons whatsoever
But we gotta deal with it
And hey, in real life officers will just get freaked out as soon as they see a citizen having a firearm unholstered

The thing is that WE (citizens) shouldn't even be carrying guns out at all
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Rayne
Yeah i know what you mean. It happens very often to me to that a cop just runs up and tazes me when i aim a freakin Ak-47 at their heads. And to be honest that is kinda bullshit. Oh and as Tomorrow said i hate it when cops try to arrest me for having a gun out at either a fiering range or even at my own house.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Basic breaking of rules, if you get evidence than post a ban request.

No-one likes these situations obviously.
It's of course annoying, but bringing up the age of the person who does it as a reason to his "immature" or "wrong" behavior is just wrong. I've met people below the age of 13 that happened to be more mature than the most people who are expected to be mature of their age, by that I mean people that's older than 16. Could aswell be an 18 year old who didn't read the Welcome Rules as an 8 year old.
Well i would questionnann8 year old playing gmod considering they probably cant even read very well. Tounge
These things are in clear violation of the server rules. The sad fact that is that many, many new players choose to ignore the welcome rules, even though they are made QUITE available. The only thing you can do is post ban requests and try to keep it calm...
Like everyone sad , start frapsing Smile
As brought up it is indeed very annoying when people don't read the rules and just start to run around and especially when cops break FearRP although i am not here to start anything in the way of a fight but i think that the popular idea of it being mostly so called ¨kids¨ breaking the rules comes from that most cops at least i see breaking FearRP tend to shout out in their mics after being shot or after you try to talk to them and it's often very high pitched child like voices. Although i am not denying that Grown ups can be as immature as people think most children are for example plenty of people i know that are 18 years old are really childish when they play online computer games.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate