Just giving this a shot...
Seeing as how some of this has been going around, I thought: "Why Not?"
Anyway, anyone maybe wanna get me donator just once, maybe? I'd be more then willing to give you some stuff in-game (And love you forever!).
I can also get ya the latest versions of the ForumApp stuff before anyone else, if anyone actually cares about that thing Tounge

Anyway, if you want a new best friend, donate! Tounge
(11-04-2012, 01:37 AM)UTLonghorn12 Wrote: if you want a new best friend, donate! Tounge

Friends you don't buy, dude.
The following 1 user Likes Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • Mahti
Well this worked better than expected Cheese

(11-04-2012, 02:13 AM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 01:37 AM)UTLonghorn12 Wrote: if you want a new best friend, donate! Tounge

Yes it does! Why do you think Romney even has a shot at this election?
The following 2 users Like UTLonghorn12's post:
  • Nadrickk, Narc
If your parents aren't allowing you to have a credit card yet I have little solution to you
Y'know what is VISA Virtual?
At least here in Moscow I can buy it anytime I want (although I have my own credit card)
And before I had my credit card this is how I used to donate to FL or buy Steam games
(11-04-2012, 05:24 AM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: If your parents aren't allowing you to have a credit card yet I have little solution to you
At least here in Moscow I can buy it anytime I want (although I have my own credit card)
And before I had my credit card this is how I used to donate to FL or buy Steam games

I have a card, I just can't really afford to throw money at games right now.
(11-04-2012, 05:25 AM)UTLonghorn12 Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 05:24 AM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: If your parents aren't allowing you to have a credit card yet I have little solution to you

I have a card, I just can't really afford to throw money at games right now.

So... Because you dont want to donate... Someone else should do it for you? That sounds a bit stupid in my opinion
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Thought the user deserved it, so I decided to do so for him when I have time.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • StillAlive
Don't criticise him, someone asked for an in-game donation the other day and ended up getting over 50k in less then a day.

Definitely worth a try.
(11-04-2012, 03:30 AM)UTLonghorn12 Wrote: Well this worked better than expected Cheese

(11-04-2012, 02:13 AM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:

Yes it does! Why do you think Romney even has a shot at this election?
Oh snap xD
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 2 users Like York's post:
  • Nadrickk, UTLonghorn12
Don't have the money myself, but if i had 20 dollars, i would just maybe halp you out.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor