Technical difficulties
Well, my dear Fearlessians, my PC's power system has been shocked. Due to this error, I cannot keep it online for more than 2 minutes. I will obviously be unable to play Gmod or WarZ, although I will do my best to stay as active as I can on the forums.

Posted from a mobile device.
Oh dear, doom it appears we both share a similar problem. Though obviously from different causes.

I have had to keep myself entertained through high doses of Mount & Blade: Warband.

Hope this can be resolved quickly. Wink
Dad to hear that
Hope it'll be repaired soon enough
(10-17-2012, 03:52 PM)Adman Wrote: Oh dear, doom it appears we both share a similar problem. Though obviously from different causes.

I have had to keep myself entertained through high doses of Mount & Blade: Warband.

Hope this can be resolved quickly. Wink

Aye, but as dodgy as your connection is, your PC still works. Mine is currently inoperable, so I am trying to stay active via my cellphone.

P.S. I am embarrassed to ask, but I do not seem to be able to find the option to edit a poll...
It could be a problem with your cooler, just saying Tounge

Hope you get it fixed!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The ironic thing is that my cooler is considered a beast, and has never let me diwn. I think it's the motherboard...
I have no idea how you edit a poll, I've never even used the feature. xP

And it sucks you cannot use your computer at all. :L
Hope you can come back soon

The comp deffo needs a checkup.
Does it restart or does it instantly shut down?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Fix it soon , i am waiting for you here.
(10-19-2012, 02:49 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Hope you can come back soon

The comp deffo needs a checkup.
Does it restart or does it instantly shut down?

It starts booting the system and then it shuts down after some 30 seconds (meanwhile it is booting as normal). I suspect that my motherboard might be fried a bit, but I've sent it to a friend of mine to check it out anyway. This might hasten the acquisition of my new configuration...