FL Store Launch!
(10-15-2012, 04:14 PM)Generation Wrote: I'm sad that none of my designs weren't choose !
But, the Store is pretty nice ! Just one negative thing to say, the mug is horrible !! I prefer my mug ...

How about you go and buy your own mug then?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Haarek
(10-15-2012, 05:02 PM)Baseplate Wrote:
(10-15-2012, 04:14 PM)Generation Wrote: I'm sad that none of my designs weren't choose !
But, the Store is pretty nice ! Just one negative thing to say, the mug is horrible !! I prefer my mug ...

How about you go and buy your own mug then?
Yeah! Why don't you.. you.. buy your...Buy your.. own mug yeah!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • equal
Not to be an ass, but one question. Why would people actually buy it? :/

I would not do it because I would mark my self as a huge nerd on my school/city lol.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Ehm, what?

Andreas, thats just stupid.. So, having a Razer mouse doesnt make you a nerd?

Its just like having any type of game related item such as a Black Ops 2 T-Shirt..

Why would people actually buy Razer's stuff?

Why do you actually buy clothes from specific brands?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(10-15-2012, 08:54 PM)Andreas Wrote: Not to be an ass, but one question. Why would people actually buy it? :/

I would not do it because I would mark my self as a huge nerd on my school/city lol.

It's called not giving a f*ck what other people think. I'm not gonna be like "Don't wanna wear it in public, People will think I'm a nerd"

Get some Self-Confidence.
The following 14 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Fultz, Nadrickk, Mahti, Mahti, Flux, Killjoy, Nudelholz, Infernaw, Colonel Burger, NaVi, HellShell, Blonde, Grub
Because I call people nerds who actually wear gaming clothes. And having a razer mouse isnt nerded, it's the same as a steelseries mouse?

(10-15-2012, 10:01 PM)Andreas Wrote: Because I call people nerds who actually wear gaming clothes.

[Image: tDKx1.gif]

xD
The following 5 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Nadrickk, Colonel Burger, Infernaw, Dylan, HellShell
(10-15-2012, 10:01 PM)Andreas Wrote: Because I call people nerds who actually wear gaming clothes.

If your 'friends' at school judge you by the t-shirt you are wearing they are definitly not your friends and if you are superficial enough to adjust your life after what others could think of you... well boy, you're gonna have a bad time.

Give me any shirt, if it's comfortable I'm gonna fucking wear it.
Still wearing my old Lockerz t-shirt I got for free years ago.
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • Nadrickk
Just saying I would mark people wearing a call of duty or any other gaming tshirt nerds. And thats my opinion coming truely from the heart.

(10-16-2012, 12:51 PM)Andreas Wrote: Just saying I would mark people wearing a call of duty or any other gaming tshirt nerds. And thats my opinion coming truely from the heart.

Seriously, this kind of attitude is holding gaming back as a medium and art. Videogames are not "just for nerds" anymore, anyone thinking that could not be more wrong. Honestly that thought is just too ridiculous for me to handle. That's essentially the same as thinking black people are thieves, and Mexicans are just lazy. You're just stereotyping now.
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • Blonde