FL Store Launch!
Great looking merchandise! Well done Nudelholz!

I will be making purchases very soon Smile
Good job Nudelholz, I am very tempted to get the mug for my morning cuppa tea!
What you NEED:

Just a regular plain black shirt
with the blue fearless logo printed (Not sprayed looking) onto it
SIMPLICITY
The following 1 user Likes UTLonghorn12's post:
  • Flux
Damn... I made my own Tshirt and it would've cost me $35 :/
Yeah i am going to have to buy that shirt about Taxi drivers. But only one small question. I couldn't find anywhere on the site if there is shipping included or how much shipping costs. Does anyone know this?
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(10-15-2012, 09:48 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: Yeah i am going to have to buy that shirt about Taxi drivers. But only one small question. I couldn't find anywhere on the site if there is shipping included or how much shipping costs. Does anyone know this?

From what I have dug up, it seems shipping is NOT included in the price, and varies from country to country. I couldn't find any prices on the shipping, so I have no idea how much that would cost.
Here are some important info about shipping.

Free Shipping on most products over £39 Buy Now!
Use Code: ZZSHIPPING50

At checkout in the "Zazzle Coupons/Gift Certificates" box
To qualify for this free shipping offer, £39 or more in Zazzle products must be purchased and standard shipping must be selected as the shipping option. The coupon code ZZSHIPPING50 must be entered during checkout to receive the offer. The free shipping offer is for standard shipping to E.U. addresses only. Shipping charges will apply to oversized orders and orders being shipped on an expedited basis or outside the E.U. Offer is valid through October 15, 2012 at 23:59 GMT. Your order must be placed during that time to qualify for this special offer. This promotional offer may not be combined with any other Zazzle promotional or discount offers. Offer valid on Zazzle.co.uk only.

All I could find so far.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

There needs to be a T-shirt with the Original Logo/text on the chest. I'd buy that defiantly.
I'm sad that none of my designs weren't choose !
But, the Store is pretty nice ! Just one negative thing to say, the mug is horrible !! I prefer my mug ...
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Props to you nudel.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”