I need help. (TOAST LOOK) :<
Your name: Nordic

Your ban ID:15515

Banned by: Private Toast.

Reason:Cheating/hacking/gameplay tampering

Involved: Only me.

Why we should unban you: So i got banned for hacking?
Yeah, i have had hacks (Fap), but i have removed it from addons folder and still getting banned, And actually i havent had it for few weeks.

Im really confused, because at the moment i connect to server i got banned.
I have google'd, how to fully remove the hack, but it seems only way to remove all hack files is to uninstall the game and then id lose all my addons?
Please help me to remove it comletely? I have 200+ played hours on server and many things that i dont want to lose permanently.

My addons folder:
[Image: Dwm2012-10-1018-25-12-74.jpg]

Help me! What i have to do to get it fulle removed? And please unban me!

I love fearless, and how it is the best ROLEPLAYING server in the gmod. There is other servers that are good also, but fearless is the only one where you can
have fun, and play some serious rp.
You should have made sure you removed them on joining the second time.
(10-10-2012, 03:31 PM)Termin Wrote: You should have made sure you removed them on joining the second time.

Im not as good whit the computers as you may think Cheese

I really tought that i had removed it :/ (but can it be because of my binds?) i havent unbinned them yet.
You should had known better. We have a zero tolerance for hacking. It's your fault that you even installed hacks no matter what reason you gonna use it for. Also your fault that you joined Fearless servers with hacks installed.

Hack files can also be installed in other folders. You can also easily remove the hacks and install it again.
If you wanna play on Fearless again you should make sure every single hack file is removed. Not my job to do that for you it's yours. Next time you get caught with hacks you will be permanently banned from Fearless.

I don't care how much you love the servers. You don't come any longer with that.

Unban request denied.