Dishonored
Well hello. I recently tried this game i just have to say, its great! If you are a fan of Deus Ex e.t.c, then this is a game for you. You can play this game 3 ways. 1: Kill everybody and just do the story (Suuucks) 2: Be quiet and dont kill a soul. You can use some stuff that knocks them out. 3: Kill people quietly and try to sneak around. (Best way)

If you are into games like this, buy it! The game is not out yet (in norway as i know), but its going to released in the next few days.

Other Info: Dishonored is an immersive first-person action game that casts you as a supernatural assassin driven by revenge. With Dishonored’s flexible combat system, creatively eliminate your targets as you combine the supernatural abilities, weapons and unusual gadgets at your disposal.

[Image: JllvN.jpg]
Or the fourth way, play it like Thief where you sneak and explore the entire level, stealing everything doing the sidequests and not even give a f*ck about the main objective until everything else is done. The levels here are designed so you can do em very fast, or take ages exploring.
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • NaVi
True dat
Sounds like a pretty good game, I'll take a look at it.
Me + Stealth games = Must Buy
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • NaVi
It sounds great, but there is so much I want to get and so little money to spend!
(10-09-2012, 03:42 PM)Adman Wrote: It sounds great, but there is so much I want to get and so little money to spend!

I know the feeling. I dont own the game just played it at a friend. Ill buy it, but i already spendt all my money on pre-ordering Assassins creed 3 freedom edition and Hitman: absolution -_-
Assassin's Creed 3 is one of the games I am aiming to get, along with GTA V hopefully. I also plan on playing WarZ with Termin.

Sooo many damn games!
Why do all the good games have to be released at the same time of year? Sad

I'd get this but I'm saving my money for other games.
(10-09-2012, 03:56 PM)Adman Wrote: Assassin's Creed 3 is one of the games I am aiming to get, along with GTA V hopefully. I also plan on playing WarZ with Termin.

Sooo many damn games!

Yeah GTA V doesent have an official release date yet :/

(10-09-2012, 03:58 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Why do all the good games have to be released at the same time of year? Sad

I'd get this but I'm saving my money for other games.

I know! Its really annoying.