Poll: Will you be joining us this weekend?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'll be on v33x this weekend!
78.57%
22 78.57%
I think I'll stay on V2D this weekend!
10.71%
3 10.71%
I won't be able to get on this weekend :c
10.71%
3 10.71%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

V33x Weekend
Its My Birthday! 
RP_Evocity_V33x Weekend (10/4/12-10/6/12)

I know most of us are tired of the small Evocity map of v2d, but none of us truly want to join the V33x because, lets face it, it has an average of about fifteen to twenty players, it's generally full of minges, and it almost never gets any admin attention. So here's the idea here : Let's all just get on V33x this weekend, raise the V33x playerbase, get some admins on there, and have some great roleplaying. The map itself is larger, and perfect for all of our needs. So who want's to help make this weekend enjoyable and join us on rp_Evocity_v33x?
Would love to attend, but for obvious reason i wont be able to...

Heres looking to the future
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Ill think about it
I want to claim it back from the minges, but its so depressing that 2/3 of the time on that map is at night
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I have always thought about trying to raise awareness and get everyone on v33x, guess I never got round to it.

I would be happy to spend time on v33x, I find it a more enjoyable map.
I am all in for being on the 33x server all weekend, that said: the server has been improved greatly recently.

StillAlive, Termin, Grub and Ruxandra has been increasingly active on the server and is doing one hell of a job, minges are getting banned for their crimes and order is slowly falling over the server. So I say we can stop spreading this image of the 33x server: it isn't that bad any longer. A few of the older players has even begun going on the server once in a while. The admin team has been hosting events like: The Hunger Games and a lot of passive mafia RP, pubs are popping up left and right. Things are really brightening up on the 33x server.

But hey, this might make it even better. So I am still all in for it! It will be good seeing you all over there.
(10-04-2012, 06:26 AM)DerStorm Wrote: I am all in for being on the 33x server all weekend, that said: the server has been improved greatly recently.

StillAlive, Termin, Grub and Ruxandra has been increasingly active on the server and is doing one hell of a job, minges are getting banned for their crimes and order is slowly falling over the server. So I say we can stop spreading this image of the 33x server: it isn't that bad any longer. A few of the older players has even begun going on the server once in a while. The admin team has been hosting events like: The Hunger Games and a lot of passive mafia RP, pubs are popping up left and right. Things are really brightening up on the 33x server.

But hey, this might make it even better. So I am still all in for it! It will be good seeing you all over there.

Aww snap, I missed The Hunger Games? I said to Termin it would be a brilliant idea for some fun RP.
(10-04-2012, 06:28 AM)Adman Wrote:
(10-04-2012, 06:26 AM)DerStorm Wrote: I am all in for being on the 33x server all weekend, that said: the server has been improved greatly recently.

Aww snap, I missed The Hunger Games? I said to Termin it would be a brilliant idea for some fun RP.

It was a fine event, StillAlive blocked off the entire industrial area and had each fighter use skill and wits to survive. It ended up with a stand-off between Salinsky (I had 10k on him) and (some other man). It was all beautifully done.
I stocked up on rifle ammo so I'm in Wink
The following 1 user Likes Birdie's post:
  • Decay
I'll try to attend this as much as I'm able to.
Definitely looking forward to see even more of the usual "v2d'ers" spend some time there.

Besides that, I'm really with DerStorm here. The server has had a drastical change since his promotion and everyone's doing a fine job.
V33x once again has hope.
The following 1 user Likes StillAlive's post:
  • FutrStyl