Zabone banned for an unfair reason
player concerned: Zabone

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:25500349 (sorry but i cant find out the ban number right now)

Banned by: Ruxandra

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Involved: Lagodos, Zabone, Ruxandra and Zeathoz

Why we should unban you: I think you should unban Zabone because he was indeed proppushing a car (like ruxandra said when she was admin). Anyway like rule 4 in the vehicles you ARE ALLOWED to gently proppush a stuck car. Which in this case was Lagodos car (and he TOLD zabone to help him out).

this is copied from rule 4 about the vehicles "When your car is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop if required. When your car is upside down you should use /flip to flip it.
"

he did only what rules allowed and still got permabanned for that. Now it have gone several months and i have grown tired that the admins are so irresponsible (no offense against many who didn't know about this)

about the scene... Lagodos and Zabone had driven into the fence in the rebelbase area and in someway it got stuck. Lagodos told zabone to help him out... Thats when ruxandra came up and banned him. Now you are wondering where i was as a witness? i sat beside Lagodos and saw it happen, and i got really mad like the unfairly banned one Zabone.

he isnt any minge like many others, but just had some bad luck with an admin who didn't want to understand the situation.

So i beg of ANY admin to unban him. because this have been a really unfair ban.

Give him a week or two for obeying the rules. aslong it isnt perma. Because obeying rules shouldn't be bannable. That's all

Thank you for taking your time reading this.

hugs Zeathoz
11659 ban number
Seeing 4 of the 7 bans are having something to do with props, it's hard to believe that he gently pushes it.

A perm ban for it is overdone, I would like to hear admin's version of this story.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
well, i have been keeping an eye out on this post for a while. And i hav'nt gotten any replies from any admin, how is this going? =/ can you solve this matter as soon as possible? Smile thank you

sincerely yours
Zeathoz / Sebastian
Two times I have banned him for prosmashing random vehicles on the street, no point in lying to defend him.

Unban request denied, we don't need people like him on our network.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.