Andreas' saying thanks and "goodbye"
I must say, I am completely confused. First I though that this was a "Goodbye from the Admin team" thread. Judging by the last few posts, it seems this is a "Goodbye Fearless" thread.. I am very confused...
Dylan
You wrote a shitload of facts above
But I only agree with one

Why the hell none of the admins until today gave a single warning to Mathis???
I just don't get it
He is being a complete prick for the last 2-3 month
All I saw is admins arguing with him but not a single warning or ban

(Sorry for off topic)
(10-03-2012, 08:07 PM)Andreas Wrote: Listen Colonel and mathias, if I were an admin. You were both permed with no ability to get a unban in the next 6 months.

Exactly why you got demoted, no wonder you were a bad admin.

Your behavior is pissing me and a lot other people off.

Colonel
If you want to post, waht about you read the god damn thread first?

I can post at my own free will, it's not on the admin section. If you're gona stop me from posting then you should blatantly state so

Now stay off my thread and STAY AWAY FROM ME.
Thank god.

So? I still have the valid right to post

EDIT:
Mathias and colonel if you are trying to seek attention because you aint getting any in real life, I suggest you go on another community. Because if you didnt realise it, ill tell you it. Probably everyone hates you and your stupid commets.

You probably have never been on Teamspeak. Didn't know that the whole community comprised of your 8 man fan club.

And colonel
I know you already got banned for pissing me off once, I believe you should quit your attitude now before getting banned again.

For stating an opinion eh?
Colonel
I don't know why
The times before I remember you as a good guy
But now you are just a prick in my eyes
Colonel has some valid points.
He may have some valid points but he left. As did Mathias.

Apart from that, Andreas, I will miss you and your admin based RPs. Thanks for dealing with that propminge.
It's nice to see that you want to (attempt) to rejoin the admin team, we do need more admins (at times).
See you later Andreas.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(10-04-2012, 05:44 AM)Tomorrow Wrote: Colonel
I don't know why
The times before I remember you as a good guy
But now you are just a prick in my eyes

I just have a different point of view than you have, and I hold grudges, so yeah, sorry if I showed you my bad face.
Guys calm down. This thread is about Andreas saying good-bye to the admin-team he was a part of for quite a while.
It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong. Let him have his little moment without you creating a flamewar out of it.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Andreas
As Soul posted in a thread some time ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPZOaPg1fqo

Seriously guys, take it to PM or just drop it. Don't hijack threads.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Infernaw
(10-04-2012, 08:16 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Let him have his little moment without you creating a flamewar out of it.

The very notion that Andreas wasn't as big a part of starting the flamewar, as anyone else, is just mind-boggling to me.

(10-04-2012, 08:39 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Seriously guys, take it to PM or just drop it. Don't hijack threads.

Is that serious? Am I seriously, along with Mathias and Burger, the only one who sees that, in fact, the attack was totally unprovoked, and direct insults. You should say "Andreas, why'd you go off-topic in your own thread, you hypocrite? And how hypocritical is it, that you advise people to go to PM's when you didn't have the capacity to do that just before? Double standards? I think sooooo!!!!"