You Need FG Back.
(09-30-2012, 06:00 PM)Tomorrow Wrote:
(09-30-2012, 05:47 PM)Sharkie Wrote:
(09-30-2012, 05:40 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: He stolen all the stuff from FearLess including content and even made a copy design of a FearLess forums
So I say -support to that

Do you know he was an Admin who actually did his Job?

Oh really? You don't say!
I came here earlier than you did
I know he was an admin
It's just clear that you don't know completely of things that he done
Yet again, NO
Yes, But I know ForceGhost. He was the only one who did EVENTS That are fun and don't lead to Aggresive RP. Also, I was side by side with Forceghost as I am now. (Not IRL) He's like my bestfriend. Clearly you don't know what he did.
The guy did the effort to make a StarWars video showing how many fucks he gave for Fearless.

This whole thread is just a big nope.

(09-30-2012, 06:01 PM)Sharkie Wrote: Also, I was side by side with Forceghost as I am now. (Not IRL) He's like my bestfriend.

[Image: 3ot80y.jpg]
Yes, But didn't nudelholz also Interact? He made the Fearless Video.
So Events is the only good thing you find about him?
Well than you clearly doing it just because you have nothing else to do
Stop telling same crap. I know force ghost
I know what he done
I know reason why he is permed
He was insanely disrespectful towards FL community. He was offered a second chance I which he replied really rude towards Nudelholz
Yet again if you think that the reason because he was awesome is funny Events than you clearly never RPed with our other admins
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=14201
(09-30-2012, 05:58 PM)Sharkie Wrote:
(09-30-2012, 05:56 PM)Midget Wrote: You Sharkie, have no f*cking idea why he got banned at all, you just saw his apology thread. I still vouch for him, though only for getting unbanned not get admin again.
Forceghost got Banned for going to another community and building it. HE COPIED A TINY BIT of Fearless. And copying a Forum Theme? Oh my goodness... So, This is FEARLESS's Theme now is it? I think not, I think it is Justin's.
Nope, He stole the game-mode (FearlessRP only) the design (He made the logo EXACTLY the same but with more spikes) and he made money from it.

Basically, Stealing.
No. Forceghost DID NOT Steal fearless's gamemode, NOR Had it.

The Gamemode he made was HIS OWN and Toby's.
Read this: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=14201
(09-30-2012, 06:07 PM)Sharkie Wrote: No. Forceghost DID NOT Steal fearless's gamemode, NOR Had it.

The Gamemode he made was HIS OWN and Toby's.
Read this: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=14201

[Image: picard-facepalm.jpg?1240934151]

It was a carbon copy.
He didn't stolen FL gamemode
He copied it
Listen Sharkie I think
1) You never played NV - because you keep telling he didn't stolen gameplay
2) you probably never visited their web site - by keep telling that it isn't similar either
3) you clearly judging just by a public posts of his (e.g. Apology thread). But it's been revealed about other things he done in a private conversations and many other stuff in which I'm too lazy to search for right now
@ Tommmorw
1) I donated like £1250 to Nova in 1 week.
2) I was Always on Nova Website in the GOLD SECTION.
3) Typical.