You Need FG Back.
I would like forceghost back. Even tho I rarely met him/played With him. I guess He should get a second chance. And dont flame me I DO NOT have any idea what he did. So. Yeah. Dont flame the troll kitty. And sure. Bring em back
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fyar4wJ3-Y
The following 3 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • StillAlive, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Nudelholz
Well, I vote for him.
'But I doubt it will happen.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Doubt, I don't think it will because of a Sertain Someone.

(09-30-2012, 05:43 PM)Killjoy Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fyar4wJ3-Y
I am normally for peace but right now I'm saying "fck no!"
If he would be an ok guy he wouldn't decided to leave FL and create another community
He would remain here and be a part of FL
But he made his choice and that's it
(09-30-2012, 05:40 PM)Tomorrow Wrote: He stolen all the stuff from FearLess including content and even made a copy design of a FearLess forums
So I say -support to that

Do you know he was an Admin who actually did his Job?
I want 1 minute of my time back for reading this thread.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
I remember when he was promoted he seemed like a good guy he was a great admin but I seem to remember him making some immature videos about fearless and insulting the community when he left. Although he did sincerely apologize and Dryblood the founding member of NV was unbanned but that was probably as he had been a super admin and offered a lot to the community.

I think he should be given a second chance but I don't know fully what he did wrong but at the end of the day the decision will be made by the super admins and owners.
Really Sharkie, you're just gonna call people names and be offensive towards them for not agreeing with you? We have our reasons for permanently banning ForceGhost from our network and there's no way in hell he's coming back.
ban this sick filth