How banks steal your money.
I think a lot of people generally know that things aren't going right. Things aren't fair. People are tired of prices going up, taxes going up, salaries staying the same, less jobs available each day. I could explain how the bank makes us think they have money, or how the Government makes us think that they have "Money". In reality, banks don't have money. Banks issue trillions in debt but really, they have a few billion, if that. They just "Create" money, therefore inflation. That's why prices go up.

I think this video however explains it very well, and is well worth watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MM...re=related

Any questions?
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Adman
I'm too tired at the moment, I'll have a look later. Nice that you post this though. Wink
Shouldn't this be in discussion? Seems like a very discussion-heavy topic.
The following 1 user Likes Dylan's post:
  • HellShell
Moved to discussion , I thought I put it there oO.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Huh i haven't really thought about this at all. Seems like an interesting topic i could talk about for when i have to make a presentation for my civil economics class. Thanks Holdem i was really running out of ideas to talk about Smile
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Glad it's helped someone in someway. The video is about 30 minute long, but it's really interesting since it's a cartoon and quite funny, I really advise people to watch it, so at least they know why shit's going on. Money doesn't dissappear... right? So where is it? Video explains!
Havn't really thought about this.. But when I do it seems very true! -gasp-!
-Fuzzi