Legendary Fox Dropped the Game!
Well, I have not touched fearless in some months now, and I think its fair that I made my official goodbye.

I have been with fearless for a very long time. First correlating with it in 2009. Majority of my time here has been with Donor Status and it is safe to say I have brought a lot to the table. E.g. Esoteric PMC. The reason for my leaving is that when I had first joined and at the point of my leaving, a lot has changed. From the occasional Bias, unjustified administrator along with mainstream favouritism that effects admins actions toward a player. Most what could be called Core Members are gone, along with most core admins that administrated in my time, properly and were proffesional & strict. Everyone was treated properly and fairly.

Fearless started to turn into a community with more adolescents than adults within the playerbase. Where it could have been seen that there was a groups of players, Players who got along with admins, had favour, and could be considered Popular. It was actually quite funny to watch certain people dwell with others that they had met online, and spend more time with them than their real friends.

I was once a long-term senior member within this community. Was proud to represent it and put my time and effort into making events and roleplay better for others. After being blatantly disrespected from a few administrators, Administrators who think its a joke to threaten someone with a permanent ban along with the fact my unban request was being indirectly ignored to make me wait it out for it.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=17031

Those who I still have respect for, and are still existent within this community will most likely share my items to. I understand from what i've said in this thread, I will probably receive a great amount of criticism.

Goodbye Fearless, maybe ill return someday.
The following 3 users Like The Crack Fox's post:
  • HellShell, Mr. Flaminator, MiXEN
Well, the time I have spent here is insignificant compared to yours.
You're clearly a senior member of this community, valued and respected and thus it is sad to see you leave.
I never had the pleasure of really meeting you, a great shame.

Farewell, and good luck with whatever lies ahead.
Not valued nor respected, thats long gone.

Never got the chance to play with you though, maybe one day.
[Image: source.gif]
We have had good times Fox.

Ill miss you buddy.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • The Crack Fox
Ough, we've definitely had our ups and down Fox... Definitely....

However I see you as a brilliant Roleplayer, and I've met you in another community where you seem to be doing PassiveRP events and stuff like that, which is awesome to see.

Ehm, See you later I guess? If not, good luck with Confetti. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • The Crack Fox
Shame so see so many people leave flrp, have a good one Smile

EDIT: I read the thread discussing your ban, i think they could had cut you some slack, and whats up with the joke?

Didnt really get to play with you, but its sad that so many veterans are leaving.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I had a talk with you once,
And It's a same I couldn't RP with you, or manage to find some time to play with you when you had a CSS event.

I do believe tht you're a great roleplayer, and a respected member of this community. I wish you the best of the luck, and hope to RP with you once.
Peace out, stay safe.
Another experienced member leaving. Sadly, I have missed the opportunity to play with you.

I must add that this is one of the reasons for my recent dissappointment with FL, but that is another topic, on an another discussion.

May the stars smile on your future adventures, best of luck.
Thanks everyone for your goodbyes, appreciated.
[Image: source.gif]
Bye bye!